Free Shipping on orders over 100€
Free Shipping on orders over 100€
Lilaboc bvba, registered in Belgium under VAT number BE0670.874.071 and established at de Appelmansstraat 12/14-3, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium. Every reference to “we”, “us” and “ours” is a reference to this entity. We are the data controller for the application of legislation on data protection.
Lilaboc bvba (hereinafter referred to as LBC) endeavours to save the minimum amount of personal data that is necessary for you to make purchases and for us to make personal recommendations. We never sell your personal data and/or email address to third parties.
We can collect and process the following information about you:
– Information that you provide when filling in forms on our site. This includes information that you provide when registering to use one of our services (i.e. information provided during the payment process when purchasing goods) or to request further services. Or information that you provide when participating in a LBC special offer or competition. We can also request information if you have a problem with our site or the order process.
– If you contact us, we can archive this correspondence.
– Information that you provide in surveys (without any obligation to respond) for research purposes.
– We can gather information about the device you are using, including (if available) your IP (Internet Protocol) address to protect against fraud.
– We can also gather information on the operating system and the browser type on your device for system management and to report usage information to our advertisers. This concerns statistical information on our users’ browser actions and patterns and does not identify individuals.
Cookies enable us to gather the following information: information on your visits to our site, including but not limited to traffic information, location data, weblogs and other communication data as required for invoicing or other matters.
– All information that you provide us will be stored on our secure servers.
– We will use all information that we receive from you in accordance with strict procedures and using safety functions in order to prevent unauthorised access. Although we do our utmost best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the safe transfer of data that you send to our site; each transfer to our site is at your own risk.
We can use information about you in the following ways:
– To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us.
– To inform you of the progress of your order.
– To fulfil obligations arising from contracts or agreements entered into between us, for example, to deliver your order to the correct address or to facilitate your payment.
– To enable you to engage with our services’ interactive functions.
– To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your device.
– To help you to complete a purchase.
– To improve our site and services.
– To inform you of changes to our goods or services.
– To combat fraud.
– To publish product reviews on our website (subject to prior permission).
– To send you regular information emails.
If you do not wish your personal data to be used in this way or for your data to be provided to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each newsletter. You can also ask us to remove your email address from our database by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to process your order, we make your personal data available to third parties, including:
– Postal organisations for the delivery of goods that you have ordered.
– Organisations that help us to complete orders and payments of products such as financial institutions, including banks, credit card companies and other Payment Service Providers (PSPs)
– Organisations that collect feedback from customers.
– Group companies for marketing purposes as described in the section above.
– In the event that we sell our company and/or assets we may make your personal data known to the potential buyer; and
– If we have to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions; or to protect our rights or the property and safety of our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with companies and organisations to combat fraud or reduce credit risk.
For tax purposes we keep information such as invoices, receipts and other documents (which may contain personal information) for ten years, after which they will be destroyed.
We will keep any personal data that we use for marketing purposes until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Our site may contain links to websites of partner networks and advertisers. Please note: if you follow a link to one of these websites, they may apply different conditions or policy rules concerning personal data collection and we do not accept any liability whatsoever for their policies.
We wish to ensure that your personal data is correct and up to date. If information that you have provided us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please send us the correct information in an email to email@example.com.
You may always ask us to correct or delete all or parts of your personal data or to only use it for selected purposes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the General European Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access your personal data. If you would like a copy of all or some of your personal data in our possession, please email us at email@example.com.
We will respond within 4 weeks of receiving your request.
Most recent update: Januari 2018
Please see our General Terms and Conditions here for disclaimers and liability limitations for the use of our website.